Although the sea may seem scary, ocean shipping is full of advantages for people who need to transport large loads across the world.
For some, the thought of sending their expensive load across the seven seas is scary. However, the truth is that ocean shipping is one of the safest ways to transport large cargoes, heavy machinery and other items that require a large investment.
Besides… Did you know that it’s also less expensive than air shipments?
Read on and find out all the benefits of ocean shipments!
Top 10 advantages of maritime shipping:
– Ocean shipping is one of the safest ways to transport large cargoes
– It’s less expensive than air shipments
– There are many ports around the world, making it easy to find a port near you
– You can track your shipment online, ensuring that you always know where your cargo is
– Shipments can be delivered quickly, even to remote locations
– Ocean shipping is a great option for large or heavy cargo
– You don’t need to worry about customs delays or other bureaucratic issues
– There are many different types of ocean vessels, so you can find the perfect one for your needs
– It’s a greener option than air shipping
– You can save money by consolidating your cargo with other shipments
– Ocean shipping is perfect for items that are difficult or impossible to transport by air
Ocean shipments VS. Air shipments
When it comes to shipping, there are two main transportation options: air and ocean. So which one is better?
Well, the answer depends on your needs. If you need to transport a small package quickly, air shipments are the best option. However, if you need to transport an oversized or heavy cargo, ocean shipping is the safer and more affordable option.
In addition, ocean shipping is the best option for remote location shipments. So if you need to transport a large load across the world, ocean shipping is the way to go!
FAQ’s on Heavy Machinery Shipments
Heavy machinery is a vital part of many businesses, but transporting it can be difficult and expensive.
That’s where ocean shipping comes in. Ocean shipments are perfect for heavy cargo and they’re less expensive than air shipments. In addition, there are many different types of ocean vessels that can accommodate any type of heavy machinery.
So if you need to transport heavy machinery or other large items, ocean shipping is the way to go!
Are there any restrictions on what I can ship?
There are no restrictions on what you can ship through ocean transportation. However, some items may be prohibited by customs depending on your destination country.
That’s why it’s important to check with your local customs office before you send any cargo overseas. They will be able to tell you if there are any restrictions or prohibitions on the items you’re trying to ship.
Can I track my shipment online?
Yes, you can track your ocean shipment online at any time. This will give you peace of mind, knowing that you always know where your cargo is.
Where can we transport your heavy machinery?
At Florida Yacht Transport we have a list of destinations to which we can take whatever you request. We can transport your heavy equipment from the United States to:
– North America
– Far East and India
– South America
Within each of these destinations you will see which ports we can deliver your shipments to.
In conclusion…If you still have any questions on what’s the best option to transport your oversized load, contact us! We have over 20 years in the maritime business and can inform you of the best strategy for you.